FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
293 views 4 comments
by
Hallo ich habe heute die Firmware TRB1_R_00.02.06 und jetzt gibt es keinen Ntrip Client mehr (das war der Kaufgrund)

Alte Firmware war TRB1_R_00.01.06. 1

Was kann ich machen das ich ihn verwenden kann?
by anonymous
I have the same problem. I have updated my device and now I don't have a ntrip client anymore.

my previous version was: trb1420_R_00.01.06.1

Can you send my that firmware

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I have just checked the features of TRB142 and noticed that the NTRIP client is not yet released (planned feature):

Have you tested NTRIP feature on TRB1_R_00.01.06.1 firmware and it was working as you expected? 

Best regards.

by
Hallo

Leider hatte ich probleme mit meiner Basisstation deswegen hat der Ntrip nicht funktioniert. Aber leider habe ich das erst später gemerkt und hab das Update schon installiert. leider kann man die Alten Firmware nicht mehr downloaden.

mfg
by anonymous
If you could create an account in this forum and write me a private message, I may find that firmware version and send it to you to test.

Best regards.
by anonymous
Hello,

I have the same problem. Would you be so kind to send me that firmware version which have the function for ntrip client? Thank you!

Best regards,