FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
382 views 2 comments
by

When configuring OSPF interfaces as non-broadcast & point-to-multipoint, is it possible to define neighbor's IPs? I am not able to see this configuration in the web interface.

Cli Command would be:

router ospf

neighbor X.X.X.X

Firmware: RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.2

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Does the CLI command for neighbor adding works as expected for you? Is the issue that you only miss it in WebUI?

If yes, I could report this to RnD as a suggestion.

EB.
by
Hi,

if I add the command in /etc/quagga/ospfd.conf the changes are not inmediately applied so a service restart is needed. When I restart the service with /etc/init.d/quagga restart (or reload), all the changes in configuration are lost. Therefore, I can not test the configuration.  

By the other hand, I have tested the same configuration with other different manufacturer devices and is working without any problem.

The case is, what is the point on permitting non-broadcast and point-to-multipoint OSPF configurations if you can not define its neighbors?

Thanks in advance.

AM.
by anonymous
Thank you, I sent this as a suggestion to RnD.

Will keep you updated if anything comes up.

EB.