FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
159 views 3 comments
by anonymous
hello:

I am using the RUT950 as a drop in replacement for a Digi WR21 that is connecting to a Cisco ISR4431.

I have the system setup to do ikev2 using assymatric preshared keys. I had this working form the command line.

I require the "leftid" in the strongswan ipsec.conf file to read keyid:myidentified and the rightid to read keyid:remoteidentifier.

The UI throws an error when I try and include the ":". So now I suppose I need to edit the files using UCI?

If this is correct you guys will need to update your UI to allow ":" to be used.

Cheers,

john

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please do a screenshot and mark the place where this issue appears? Just to make sure we're talking about the same field and validation.

EB.
by anonymous
Will get you some screen shots tomorrow.
by anonymous
I tried to past the screenshot here....no luck Maximum length is 12000 characters

I tried to use the file upload icon in the above menu....no luck Maximum length is 12000 characters

Dunno how to get you the screenshot.

Cheers,

john
by anonymous
You can send them via private messages. Just click on my profile and you'll see a private message button.

EB.