FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
220 views 4 comments
by
Hi,

I've got a RUT240

It is working (I know it because product connected to it by ETH has internet access) and credit is paid but it stays offline on RMS , I've waited 6 hours. I don't have physical access
How is it possible? And how can I make it connect to RMS?

Thanks?
by anonymous
I got the same issue. Credit is attached to the device after it is powered on. Since then, the device shows offline. This is 2nd time I am facing the same problem while adding credit and access rms.

Is there any order do I need to follow to add credit?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please send me a private message with your device serial number and RMS company name? We will try to look further into your issue.

by

It has connected after a 5 hours
We changed licence status on 2021-01-16 16:12:03

Service enabled for device with serial number XXXXXXXX using a new credit.     Change license status     2021-01-16 16:12:03 

According to metrics graphs, first data upload was at 2021-01-16 21:23:31
Thanks for your support
by anonymous
i have the same problem, how can a fix?

thank you very much.
by anonymous
I have same problem on 3 Router-modems from 29, i could connect to them via RMS the first time when it was installed but never after that and the modems are working and sending data but always offlime in RMS web.

could you help me?

thank you