FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
209 views 1 comments
by
We have used more than a hundred Teltonika RUTxxx routers. All without any problem. Only the model GG12C0 is having trouble keeping its connectivity and is dropping its LTE connection regularly what make it unreliable. Of course we have used the latest Firmware and tried to switch the antenna connector. We are having this problem with all routers of this type. Other models like the HG12C0 is working just fine with the same set-up/settings.

Is this a known problem?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please download the troubleshoot file when your connectivity drops and then send it to me via private messages? There were some instabilities reported with the Telit modems, so just to confirm it's the same issue I need to look at your system log.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi, thanks for the quick answer. I will make a new set-up with this model and send you the results in a few days.