FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
240 views 2 comments
by

From RMS API Reference (OpenAPI YAML file) v3-BETA

Semantic error at paths./devices.delete.requestBody
DELETE operations cannot have a requestBody.
Line 939

Semantic error at paths./devices/{id}
Declared path parameter "id" needs to be defined within every operation in the path (missing in "put"), or moved to the path-level parameters object
Line 1267

Semantic error at paths./devices/connect/sessions/{session_id}
Declared path parameter "session_id" needs to be defined as a path parameter at either the path or operation level
Line 2238

Semantic error at paths./devices/connect/sessions/{session_id}.delete.parameters.0.name
Path parameter "access_id" must have the corresponding {access_id} segment in the "/devices/connect/sessions/{session_id}" path
Line 2245

Semantic error at paths./devices/remote-access.delete.requestBody
Line 2417

Semantic error at paths./devices/{device_id}/wireless/graph
Declared path parameter "device_id" needs to be defined as a path parameter at either the path or operation level
Line 6124

Semantic error at paths./devices/{device_id}/wireless/graph.get.parameters.1.name
Path parameter "wireless_id" must have the corresponding {wireless_id} segment in the "/devices/{device_id}/wireless/graph" path
Line 6137

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Most of your listed errors will be fixed in the next RMS release which is planned in few weeks time.

The remaining two errors basically act only as warnings in this case:

Semantic error at paths./devices.delete.requestBody
Semantic error at paths./devices/remote-access.delete.requestBody
This is because the way the OpenAPI editor has issues with these two paths. Despite this the documentation should still be able to be accessed using the YAML file without any problems.
Please let me know if you are still having issues or there is anything else I can help you with.
by anonymous
Off-topic but are they are there any breaking changes I should be aware of? I just spent the this week writing software and scripts in preparation for the first stage of a large deployment of RUT950's. These tools are to be used by operators to configure equipment in bulk in the coming few weeks.
by anonymous
No, there should not be any significant changes to the system that could interfere with device connectivity. Any possible API changes in the near future should not interfere with any systems that use the RMS API, as the changes done would only be additive, i.e. they would only add to existing endpoints, not changing already established endpoint data formats.