FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
460 views 2 comments
by anonymous
My RUT955 all of a sudden started to show as 'Offline' in RMS. Is there a known problem that this can be linked to? The network works fine, as I can still access other functions remotely (non teltonika applications).

As my router is located quite far from where I'm at, I rather ask before getting into the car to go check/restart hardware.

Note. I didn't do any changes, updates or anything. It just changed to Offline a few days ago...
by anonymous
Hi,

did you solve the problem?

I have exactly same issue, didnt do anything, it just suddenly went offline in RMS.

Tried to rebot on sms few times, didnt help....

3 Answers

0 votes
by
Exact same problem, however with a RUTX12.
by
Found the problem, mine was complaing that my Teltonika RMS license expired.... useful.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Is this issue still persists? Did your device get up online by any chance?

If no - you can use SMS utilities to restart your router remotely and it will not require internet connection from router-side.

Send SMS to your SIM phone number: adminPassword reboot

If it still won't go up - try unregistering and registering your device to RMS again.

Also, you can check if maybe your device lost internet connection and that's why it got disconnected from RMS:

Send SMS to your SIM phone number: adminPassword status

EB.
0 votes
by
I did figure out eventually that indeed it was the license that had expired... After purchasing some new credits it went online again. I had to also remove, and add the device back again in RMS.