FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
151 views 1 comments
by

I have multiple RUT955's that have been working with no issues until recently.  All of them have stopped having the ability to send or receive SMS messages.   I have logged into the device manually tried to send SMS messages though the SMS utility.    I have contacted and confirmed through my provider that the SMS service is active on the SIM card.  Is there any way to narrow down is the device or is the provider is the issue?    Just as an FYI I have tried different devices, different SIM cards, updated firmware, restore to default settings and boot from backup.   All with no luck.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

by anonymous
Were you able to determine what the issue was here?  What carrier are you on?  (ATT?)

I have a similar issue...

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It is very strange that all the devices stopped working with the same operator SIM cards at the same moment.

Have you tried to insert the same SIM card into a mobile phone and test if SMS is working?

Regards.