FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
511 views 0 comments
by

hello,

I have RUTX12, LTE is connected on both SIM cards, but internet dont come to my pc, the same problem when i connect via wan

thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please check if mobile interfaces are dragged to the top so RutOS would prioritize them as main interfaces.

Also, check if your computer got the default gateway of the router - you could set these settings manually through network adapter configuration.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous

I have the same problem. RUTX12 on latest firmware (00.07.00) is connected to 4G but does not use it as internet connection. I've checked that the WWAN interface is dragged to the top as @ErnestasB suggested:

The connection is also of decent quality:

Still I am unable to access any service on the internet. The router will not connect to Teltonika RMS or ping the Google DNS:

However, if I remove the sim card from the router and put it into my phone, it is working. The router has already been rebooted twice. Any ideas on this?

Edit: The troubleshoot-file can be downloaded [removed]. Don't worry about the date. The file is from today, but the time of the router is out of sync.

Edit2: It is now working. Indeed the default APN, although it seemed OK, was incorrect. The problem could be solved by manually configuring the APN given by the carrier.