FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
293 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to send a text message when the GPS signal is lost, this could help me to understand if a jammer is trying to obscure the signal, thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

For which device do you need this functionality?

EB.
by anonymous
The loss of GPS signal could indicate the presence of a jammer (a disturbance made on purpose to blind the GSM signal) or in any case a problem in the antenna.
by anonymous
Sorry, this doesn't answer the question, GPS functionality appears on RUT955, on TRB245, TRB255 and some of the RUTX devices, for which one of these you would need this functionality?

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous
I am working for an application with the RUT955, and unfortunately when for any reason it loses the GPS signal, the RUTO955 does not report it, so I was wondering if this function could be implemented in the signals (a bit like it happens for the I / O or entry and exit in geofencing)
by anonymous
Hi,

I passed the idea of this functionality to RnD,

Will let you know if anything comes up.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

Got a response from RnD. This feature development would cost and without exact numbers of units that you would buy if this feature would be developed, RnD will not start this development for free.

EB.