FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
124 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have installed the following firmware: TRB14X_T_F0997_00.02.04.30_WEBUI as instructed and the the system is working for a while. I was on site testing and must have send 40-50 messages all good and then nothing. I checked with Network provider who could not help.

Now it just isn't sending any more messages.

With this firmware I cant see from the configuration page whether or not the device is connected to the correct APN. It just shows "n/a" in all boxes.

How can I check that modem is actually connecting.

Cheers

Mick

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If I understand correctly, you are using the test firmware version. I would suggest installing the latest TRB1_R_00.02.2 version. Do not worry, it should include a fix from your test firmware too. Also, keep an eye on the new release version for TRB firmware, it should release very soon.

Please inform me if the new firmware solves the issue. If not we will try to analyze further.

Regards.
by
Firmware has made no difference. What tst can I do next

Thanks