FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
181 views 1 comments
by
Good day.

I have a problem, please help with a solution.

When working with the TRB141 gateway, program version TRB1_R_00.02.05.2 when working with the Modbus TCP protocol, the slave device turns off in 1-2 minutes after rebooting.

I use ZEROTIER, version 1.4.6 for networking, I have combined the TRB 141 gateway and a smartphone with the Virtuino Pro Modbus software installed.

I receive and manage all data from the gateway registers after a reboot within 1-2 minutes. After that, the signal does not pass.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Soon, in about a week or two, there will be a new firmware available for download and you will need to check this issue with it, should be fixed.

In the meantime, I would recommend you trying reflashing your current firmware with the same one without keeping any settings, as this issue isn't reproducing for me so maybe it's just something left from other configurations.

EB.
by

Добрый день.

Обновление до новой прошивки TRB1_R_00.02.06 решило проблему с замораживанием шлюза.

Но возникла новая проблема.

Шлюз работает только с тарифным планом "Билайна" для смартфона, я пытался использовать тарифный план для умных устройств M2M "Все под контролем 365" и потерпел неудачу.

SIM-карта зарегистрирована, PIN-код отключен.

Пожалуйста, помогите с настройками sim-карты.

С уважением, Всеволод Насибуллин.

Good day.

Changing the Beeline mobile operator to the Activ mobile operator solved my problem.

Best regards, Vsevolod Nasibullin.