FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
286 views 3 comments
by

Out of a sudden mobile disconnected (firmware: RUTX_R_00.02.06). Tried manual APN, tried singular bands, downgraded firmware to earlier version, upgraded back to newest, changed sim cards of different operators (Telia, Tele2), sims work fine on different router - nothing helps.

Any ideas? Start feeling sorry for my decision to buy this device instead of Asus 4G AC68U.

by anonymous
I have the exact same issue with RUTX09, at the same time only difference using Telenor SE 4G. I have a troubleshoot dump. Custom APN is not working. Restart does not solve the issue.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Sorry for your troubles.

Could you please try setting APN not Manual or Auto, but to Custom and write the APN that your operator provided you with.

Also, please check mobile settings if there's nothing that you're forcing that your modem can't do (like connect to not existent band frequency).

If nothing helps, maybe try resetting your router as there might be a configuration involved that got your router to stop connecting, but as we don't know what has been done - reset should set everything back to default again.

EB.
by
Tried custom APN, factory resetting, tried all band frequencies - nothing helps.
by anonymous
Could you please restart your router and let it connect to that state where you're connected to the operator but not mobile data?

After that please download troubleshoot file and send it to me via private message.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous
First, I removed the sim card and made factory reset. Next, I inserted sim card and made factory reset again. After that everything's fine.

I'm not sure if this sequence of actions contributed to the solution of the problem. Anyway, I'm happy with the router again :)