FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
3,143 views 14 comments
by
The RTU950 router has the latest firmware version, APN is set, LAN is enabled. SIM 2 service provider is detected but still the connection status shows - disconnected. How to fix this issue?

Thank you!
by
i do have the same problem (RUT955) . SIM1 works well, the new SIM Card in SIM2 Slot (data only card TELEKOM) shows everything right besides the status "disconnected". I red there is a patch for this but i can only find patch for rut2xxx Routers. Is it the same and i can use it for RUT950 or what can i do? - Urgently need the second SIM.
by
any hint, what i could about? Waitng urgently.

Thanks

martin

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

To begin with, more information is necessary to determine the cause of such issue. Could you download troubleshoot package from our router and share it here? (Troubleshoot package can be downloaded from "System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot" menu)

Note: Troubleshoot package contains router's configuration information and current router's logs. All passwords and certificate information is hidden automatically (not included in troubleshoot package). Nonetheless, it is recommended to remove any other information (e.g. phone numbers) that you might not want to share publicly.

by
0 votes
by
still waiting... upgraded to new firmware 6.00 but still the second sim slot does not connect !
by
ah - i understand - but this is from another user - not me who has the same problem.

which is - by the way - still unsolved..
by

ah - i understand - but this is from another user - not me who has the same problem.

Ok, so what you mean the "same problem"? Does router detect SIM card when it is inserted to SIM 2 Slot? Have you selected to use SIM2 as primary SIM card?

by
Yes, i have the same problem: The router detects my cards in SIM 2 Slot, it also chooses the right carrier and shows all the other usual number like reception signal but: it does not connect - it does not connect when SIM2 is primary SIM and it does not connect when SIM2 is secondary SIM. Both Cards (telekom + O2) are working very well in SIM 2 Slot or in other routers.
by
Contact with person who sold that router to you and ask perhaps they could redirect you to Teltonika support.

Also you could add here a troubleshoot package from router when issue is appeared and I could try to check it.
by
Thanks, i saved a troubleshoot file, where shall i sent it? Are you from teltonika or just a nice person wanting to help?