FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
130 views 2 comments
by
Hi All,

I have a TRB140 (used as backup internet connection) and have setup my dynamic monitoring to be 60 minutes, I have setup offline and online email alerts. I received an offline alert at 00:28 and in the same minute an online alert at 00:28, the downtime was 29 seconds!

For my purposes this downtime did not warrant the two emails, I thought configuring monitoring for 60 minutes would mean that these kind of micro blips would not be registered.

Ideally I only want to know if the device has been down for 60 minutes, can RMS be configured differently to achieve what I need?

Kind Regards

Alex

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

When creating an alert in RMS use Mobile data as an Alert event and enable redundancy protection to keep you from such "spam" when something changes for a short time. In this case, dynamic monitoring won't stop such messages to be sent, they will only update the details section accordingly to the period set.

EB.
by
Thank EB,

I have configured the mobile data alert disconnect and enabled redundancy protection.

The mobile data disconnect only alerts to a mobile number and mobile data connected alert only sends to an email, so I need to check both places, it would be good if both states could be sent to the one place. Also would be good if device offline alert had the redundancy protection.
by anonymous
I will send this to RnD as a suggestion.

Thank you for your feedback.

EB.