FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
174 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi all,

Is there a way to prevent that the ssh session established via RMS drops when too much data is printed on the screen? I'd like to adjust the buffer.

Thanks,

S

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

What do you mean by too much data, I have just tried to test the remote SSH feature and spammed the terminal to output the data as fast as it is possible and the connection never dropped as long as I have remaining data. Maybe you could give instructions what you have done to output huge amounts of data so I could test it too.

Regards.
by anonymous
Hi,

I was trying to display a received message from a TCP/IP socket but I couldn't manage to display it all as the shell crashed. The message was compressed so I've seen it displayed in ASCII character. I will see if I can reproduce it. Thanks!
by anonymous
I can reproduce it, if you try to look for a package using opkg with too much outpul it might crash the screen, you can try to run:

opkg list | grep ss

On RUTX09 shell