FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
357 views 6 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I encountered a problem during the modem firmware update on my RUTX11 router. It stuck at 48% for more than 3 hours and I had to reboot the router. Since all the signal lights are flashing, the SIM lights are off and I no longer have a mobile connection. From the administration interface, in the "NETWORK> MOBILE> GENERAL" menu, a message indicates "Modem not connected". You will find the screenshot below :

Would it be possible to have an assistance ?

Thank you in advance for your response

by anonymous
Hello,

A big thank-you. It's functional again.

I wish you a very good week

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

If you would connect a Wired WAN connection - can you see if the WebUI in the firmware page gives you a choice to update the firmware again?

It should detect "Modem firmware version" on the server.

EB.
Best answer
by anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I connected another 4G router to the WAN port. On the admin interface, in the "update firmware" section, I am offered an update of the firmware but not of the modem:

I tried to do the update proposed in FOTA but once installed it is worse: There is no longer any reference to the modem function in all the menus.

Do you have a solution ? Thank you in advance

by anonymous
Could a solution like the one below be considered?
https://community.teltonika-networks.com/20580/rutx11-firmware-update-error
by anonymous
It would mean that your modem got bricked somewhere during the process of the flashing.

And yes, that solution should work for you. Could you please give me the full product name of your device so I could send you the appropriate modem firmware?

EB.
by anonymous

Hello,

The full name of the product is RUTX11000300. Here is the label on the device:

Thank you

by anonymous
Hi,

I see that you're not registered on the forum, so I can't send you a private message.

Please do that and private message me once you're done, I will send you a modem firmware that you can use with those instructions.

EB.