FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
197 views 0 comments
by
hi, i am developing a project through nod-red on raspberry pi. raspberry pi connects to internet through router rut955.

I can't send the emails from node-red when rut955 is connected to the internet through the sim. I tried to run the same program on an amazon ec2 and it works, so the problem is not the program, it will be due to rout955, has anyone encountered the same problem as me? thank you so much for the support.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

1. Can raspberry pi ping outside networks?

2. What is the topology behind this project? Do you have any idea how a normal internet connection would not be enough for raspberry pi to send an email?

3. Have you tried other SIM cards?

4. Did you make sure that the network adapter configuration on raspberry is set to have 192.168.1.1 (RUT955 LAN IP) as the default gateway?

5. Did you do anything to the firewall of RUT955 recently? You could try disabling it for a short moment and see if helps, CLI command for that:

/etc/init.d/firewall stop

EB.