FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
522 views 4 comments
by
Is the modbus_data_sender source code "Open" and available ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

The Source of all the features of the Teltonika device is available here: Software Development Kit - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)
As you can see Teltonika device RutOS is based on OpenWRT so this link may also help: GitHub - openwrt/openwrt at openwrt-19.07 

Hope it helps. 

Regards,
Jerome

by
Thanks for your answer Jerome,

Already checked your links, but no source code for the application. Only the compiled lib (teltonika app).

Regards,

Warps
by anonymous

Hi, 

If you are looking for the source code of Modbus you can check modbus.h 

libmodbus/modbus.h at master · stephane/libmodbus · GitHub 
packages/libs/libmodbus at master · openwrt/packages · GitHub
packages/libs/libmodbus at openwrt-19.07 · openwrt/packages · GitHub 

But for the data sender, it is within the SDK file of Teltonika devices.

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous

Hi,

Is the modbus_data_sender source code lua in these files:

RUT2XX_R_GPL_00.01.14\custom_feeds\teltonika_luci\applications\luci-modbus\luasrc\model\cbi\modbus_data_sender.lua and modbus_data_sender_details.lua

If not, can you please tell me where the source code is as I would like to add some features, I'm happy to share afterwards.

I would like to make the TCP master Name available, and calculate the value from the 2 modbus words, and remove the [] around the value in the JSON.

by anonymous
Hello,

For the Modbus source code, there is some source code which is developed by Teltonika that is not open to the public. So it would be best to communicate with your sales account manager if you want to implement the said scenario.

Regards,
Mellow