FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
324 views 1 comments
by
Hello,

I am using the RUT955 (firmware RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.4) for an application. In order to use the GPS data and send it via Modbus to a cloud solution, I also read it via Modbus from the RUT955. Now I have the following problem. When I look at the GPS position in the web GUI it is quite up to date and accurate. However, the longitude and latitude read in Modbus do not match with the GUI (deviations several kilometers, as e.g. no decimal places are transmitted). They are roughly correct, which means I am still in Switzerland ;-).

I have already tested all possible display combinations of the registers, but do not see how I could improve this.

Thanks for your suggestions
by

Correct data from the RUT955 GUI

This I get in the Modbus Parameter of the RUT995

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to ask you to share your router troubleshoot file with me via private message, also could you provide real GPS logs that you are getting in your cloud solution, and what do you see in the map on the router WebUI at the same time.

Best regards.