FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
397 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi everybody,

On a teltonika RUTX09, I need to get the real-time LTE throughput as shown in Status> Realtime Data> Traffic menu (MOB1S1A1).

Is there an AT command to do this?

I only know the command AT + QGDCNT ?, which represents the data counter since the start of the router.

Thank you :-).

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi!

Real-time data page, and to be exact mobile section, collects data from mdcollectd database from the time when you enter the page. So basically there is no command to show you what is the real-time data, but you can view all of it with command mdcollectd.

It's for RUT240, but you should be able to view that on RUTX devices too.

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_Mobile_Traffic

EB.
0 votes
by
Many thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, this command does not exist on a RUTX09...

Is there a mean to install it ?
by anonymous
Oh sorry, right command usage would be through ubus.

For example: ubus call mdcollect get '{"period":"week","sim":1,"mode m":"3-1","current":false}')

EB.
0 votes
by
Thank you again, but I don't find any command to get the instantaneous flow, but only the flow during a certain period of time.
by anonymous

That's why I said it is taken from the database and the time it starts counting is when you load the Realtime data page.

So to get a flow you will have to develop your own script or software to take the database and calculate the flow, as the command for this to appear on CLI doesn't exist on our firmware. Also, you could also use opkg third party packages, maybe you'll find something useful for you there, just remember to update opkg with opkg update.

EB.