First of all i am very new with teltonika modems.I have been trying them for a week
I've been using option's GS3 and cloudgate modems before and now I tried the power of the RUT 240 and RUT 950 and I really like them.
I have no licences (except 1 demo) for rms and for now i am looking and asking for how to solve this rms problem, how and how many must i supply but this is not my prior problem
I have to deploy more than 300 devices, for now, and even more in the future. I would like to know if there is a way to write a configuration script that can be executed from ssh and set-up the LAN, WAN etc. OR may be a solution that i can manually upload my config file via a cable connection or may be via rms
What will be common and the differences btw my config file that i will prepair for every modem are ; ( let me try to explain over setup wizard )
- * I have to change password with common one
- *I have to select time zone for General Tab of setup wizard
- * On step 2 / mobile tab
- Operator country , operator profile, apn authentication method ==> Common
- Pin Number, Dialing Number and authentication method ( i will select Chap ) the username and password will be different for all modem
4. On step 3 Lan i have to change Ip ==> 192.1681.1 to 172.16.*.* and change the start to 172.16.*.2 and limit to 1 as common for all modems
5.Step 4 Wifi i will disable it for all
6. On firewall i have to add some port forwards to 172.16.*.2 for our usage as common for all modems
7.And the last will allow ping to 172.16.*.2
This is my own short story with teltonika.Can be different for every one accoring to needs.Bu as a result i have to find a way to config this modems in a short time.If i cant find i have to do it one by one and this will be very tiring.
Is there any way ? For example i have been exporting a sample config file and replacing all differences (number , pin, ip) in notepad and i have been uploding it to my GS3 and just restart it.And done.. I am asking a way like this so as to complete my configuration as much as short time..