FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
650 views 3 comments
by
My RUT950 is setup as an AP connected to my home network router. I have changed the IP adress to 192.168.13.1. Latest FW RUT9XX_R_00.06.07 is used.

When starting the Teltonika WIFI app it says "Wrong credentials or device not supported!". I can login normally through a browser set to 192.168.13.1. Is it the IP adress that causes this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue, you are having kindly try upgrading the firmware of the said device to the latest one. 

You can find the latest firmware available on this link: FW & SDK Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

I have tested it on my side and it's working in the latest firmware available. 

If the issue persists let me know. 

Kind Regards,
Mellow

by

Hi

yes, the latest firmware is used.

I suspect that the WIFI app is trying to reach 192.168.1.1, where my normal ASUS-router is. The RUT950 is on 192.168.13.1.

Best regards

Patrik

by anonymous

Hello, 

Re-tested it again with a different LAN IP it's working. I suggest upgrading the device via bootloader mode. 

You can find more information here: RUT9xx Firmware via The Bootloader Menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Let me know if the problem still persists.

Note: you must be in the Wifi network of RUT950 not with the other router. 

Regards,
Mellow

by
Now it works perfect! Thanks!