FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
377 views 3 comments
by anonymous

I cannot see Configuration button for FW ver.: RUT2XX_R_00.01.13.1

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

RUT240 does not have Configure button and additional options appear only after the Station access point is added.

I will report this to RnD.

Thank you for your feedback.

EB.
by anonymous

After remove and restart the situation is same 

by anonymous
It's because the functionality is not implemented yet, additional options i meant edit and remove when station mode is added.

Configure button is still not developed yet.

EB.
by
I need to pre-configure a wireless connection prior to deployment of our equipment to a customer. I had hoped the RUT240 would allow me to do this based on reading your manual prior to purchasing. Having received the RUT240 I find the configure button missing from the menu, and from this forum that the feature is not yet implemented. Why is it in the manual?

We have a number of TRB140's successfully deployed, I would like to use the RUT 240 on an upcoming opportunity for multiple devices, but they must be pre-configured. Do I have to find another partner?

MS