FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
228 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I'd like to send logs to AWS kinesis (hotspot and firewall logs). Is there a script or a command available to use the kinesis option found in the "Data To Server" service ?

Also where can I get the hotspot and firewall logs ? seems to be in sqlite db. Any idea how to extract these ?

thank you

Brice

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

You can only use the Data to Server Kinesis protocol to send Modbus, Bluetooth, or Wifi Scanner data. Unfortunately, you cannot send other logs like that. You can navigate WebUi > Services > Data to Server, select Kinesis protocol and all configuration options available will be shown in a settings window. Also, I have just checked that the Kinesis protocol could not work in the current firmware, fix is under way.

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
ok thank you. Do you know how to get firewall and traffic logs ? I can't seem to find them.

thank you
by anonymous

All logs could be reviewed in CLI or SSH terminal by using command logread.

You could also download logs by navigating WebUi > Administration > Troubleshoot, press the download button near troubleshoot. Open the downloaded file and you will notice log files where all logs are stored.

Regards.