FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
998 views 0 comments
by

I seem to be unable to register an account for RMS.  At first it didn't accept my company name because I put a space in, and after changing that, it said my username was already in use.  After changing that, it said my email address was already in use.  I definitely hadn't registered before, so I can only assume the first two attempts added my email address to the database even though it denied registration.  I have tried a password reset for that email address and nothing happens.

I have then tried to set up a new account with all new username, company name and email address.  I click 'register' and nothing happens.  I try again a few minutes later and it says:

The company name has already been taken.

The email has already been taken.

The username has already been taken.

However I can't log in using the details I specified and again, can't do a password reset.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Send me your account details (username, company name, e-mail) via private message and I'll see what I can do.
Best answer