FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
263 views 1 comments
by

I'm curious how the mobile network operator whitelisting in dual-sim routers like the RUT950 ist actually working. Is it possible to maintain a dedicated whitelist per SIM card or is it a global whitelist or does it only affect the primary SIM? 

Use-case: I would like to put such routers in a small fleet of mobile homes and caravans which travel through Europe. To have full network coverage without manual intervention I would put a SIM from a EU operator and one from a Swiss provider into the router but I want to prohibit a roaming connection from the EU SIM to a swiss operator and vice-versa. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For the whitelist part the list you will provide it will only allow those network operators to register . All others will be denied.

And if you don't want roaming you can simply use option "deny data roaming " in device .

Thanks
by anonymous
Does Blacklisting for "Swiss"-Operators is working for your Europe-Sim?
I have same case, but blacklisting (as a simple pre-test for my case) of just one Swiss-Operator (e.g. 22801) does stop Mobile-Connection to work.

Any help/hint ?