FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
771 views 15 comments
by

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

You should find a reseller for RMS credits here: https://teltonika-networks.com/product/rms/#where_to_buy

Choose one of them according to the UK region.

EB.
by
Hello I have tried this. I bought router from Amazon and they cannot help me...? I have contacted Teltonika via webpage contacts by message and still await reply. Can anyone help please?
by anonymous
Amazon does not sell RMS credits, that's why I gave you a list of possible resellers. Please contact them instead, I'm pretty sure they will help you.

EB.
0 votes
by
Yes I meant did not try to buy credit from Amazon but from the suggested resellers they won’t help me or sell credit or licence as I bought the router from Amazon....? V confusing I did not know I would need to do this...
by anonymous
Could you maybe share a conversation with me via private messages with the resellers you've contacted?

If you don't want to that's okay, but this would help us to check if maybe that reseller has something in their terms of services that would state that they cannot sell you RMS credits if you have bought the Teltonika product on Amazon.

EB.
by
How do I DM or direct contact Teltonika from UK please?
by anonymous
Did you buy it from one of our advertised resellers? If yes - you should not worry, I'm pretty sure they will deliver it soon enough.

EB.
by
I now hade the code and it doesn’t seem to work....??? Please help
0 votes
by
I now have activated the code with 12 credits - the unit is still offline

I update firmware and replaced the SIM also ....

Can I have help please from Teltonika direct?
by
I am using in UK with:

MAC computer

1 SIM - Slot 1 Vodafone unlimited data

Firmware v RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.4 is installed

12 RMS Credits on account activated

Have tried factory reset

Error under RMS is ‘Failed to resolve hostname’ still shows

This has been working fine of 2 months since Jan and stopped working 5 days ago.

Can anyone help who may have experienced this before?
by
I AM GETTING ERROR ‘DNS PROBE NO INTERNET’ on Mac ....???
by anonymous
Hi,

If you're getting error saying "Failed to resolve hostname", it means something is wrong with the internet on your router.

- Check what WAN connection is set to main, if you're using a SIM card - select it as a main WAN connection and check if you don't need additional configurations for it. (APN, PPPoE etc..)

- Check if you can ping external networks from routers CLI, ping an address like 8.8.8.8

- Check if your computer has automatic network adapter settings and not static IP.

EB.
0 votes
by
Hello again

I am still offline with router RUT99. It is week 3 now....now I get following

This site can’t be reached

Http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/luck/;stock=8d0c177df8490ccae7d804cffae54a42/admin/status/overview is unreachable

Err_address_unreachable.

I have rebooted several times back to factory setting + sent troubleshoot file to Teltonika direct. Please can anyone help???
by anonymous
Hi,

Sorry for your troubles. Could you send me the troubleshoot file via private messages?

Make sure to create an account on this forum first.

EB.
by anonymous
Hello again

I have created account on forum.

I now have a new replacement RUT955 ROUTER unit from AMAZON. I have connected and still same error in RMS tab

Failure - failed to resolve hostname.
by anonymous
Have you sent me the troubleshoot file as I asked you to?

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT955_Administration#Troubleshoot

Failed to resolve hostname error could be because your router does not have the internet connection or something is wrong with DNS.

EB.
by
Hello I have sent you file over. Please can you assist? Thanks
by anonymous
Have you sent it to me via private messages?

EB.
by anonymous
Yes resent again as DM to you.