FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
239 views 3 comments
by
Hello!

I have been testing the ubus feature on TRB141 via ssh interface. My target is to implement a progam that monitors the two digital inputs (dwi0 and dwi1). Inputs are used in dry method. (Open/closed). It works OK on the closing direction, state in ubus changes right away. But when input is opened, it takes quite a long time - even many seconds for the state in ubus to change back to "1".  Is there some kind of threshold for this / is there anything to do to improve it?

Regards, Jouni

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

First of all i would like to request please try to upgrade device to the latest firmware and check if issue resolves . 

If it didn't , try to upgrade without keeping settings or better to re-flash without keeping settings . 

If still issue persists revert back to us.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ahmed

by
Hi, Ahmed! Thanks for the response.

I first upgraded the legacy package to 2.03, it went fine. Then i downloaded package 2.06 and upgraded it - and now the Web UI does not work. I am able to connect the device using SSH client, but the Web Browser gives me Bad Gateway? Is there a way to fix that?

concerning the dwi change issue, the FW upgrade did actually help (tried it via ssh) .

Regards, Jouni
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try to re-flash firmware without keeping settings?

by
Hi!

Thanks for the tip. I will get into this tomorrow.

Jouni