FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+2 votes
523 views 6 comments
by

We have several routers with the last firmware and configuration. We have this configuration

When NMA forwarding is enabled CPU load reaches almost 100% 

Investigating this problem we have detected that UDP connections are too high, above 16000 active connections are shown in the status-graphs-connections

We have checked the number of packets sent with wireshark and hundreds of them are sent every single second mostly GPGGA sentences.

Please note that the size of the packets is increasing with each new connection

by
More info

this only happens when the destination server isn't reacheable anyway when the server is reacheable the number of packets per second are 120  when the should be only 5
by
We're also having this issue with our RUTX11 it seems to burst identical messages over UDP. Over a 100 copies. It's quite inconvenient.

Ik hope that a solution will be found soon.
by anonymous
We're having the same high UDP message rate issue on a new RUT955 with latest Firmware RUT9_R_00.07.00.2.

If we enable the collection and log the output of the reciever, the messages are not updated in this high frequency like we receive it on the forwarded UDP stream.

Is there already a solution available?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Does this happen for a single router or for every single one of them? If this behavior applies only to the single router, could you try to re-flash your router firmware via the bootloader menu? Instructions: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT9xx_Firmware_via_The_Bootloader_Menu

Regards.
by

This happens with all our routers. We have already reflashed them via bootloader. 

by anonymous
Hi,

I apologize for the late reply, I have managed to overload my CPU too by replicating your setup. Could you send me a private message with a troubleshoot file. I will inform our RnD department about this issue.

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
We have positively tested a solution in a TEST firmware and the issue should be out with the 7.2 Firmware release.
by anonymous
Hi,

I have the same issue with my RUTX11.

What's the release date for the version 7.2 firmware?

Regards Joachim