FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
287 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi.

The router is new. It has never worked. The fault comes up every time also with alternative operators sim. Both sims tested with other router,ok.  I also tried the new firmware 1.14. I have reebooted with sim inserted by using PC and using power adapter. I sent yesterday pm with log file attached. Grateful for advice.

Best regards

hbjrgum

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

From the logs I see that the signal quality is pretty poor, could you try putting your router in a more open space?

Check if your antennas are attached correctly and your power cable is not broken as it could not give enough power for the modem to work properly.

Also, I see that there's message spam of AT+CPIN, which means that there's a pin requirement enabled on the SIM card, could it be that the PIN is entered wrong or is not entered at all?

EB.
by anonymous

Hi EB,

Thank you for the proposals. I am now located in area with stronger signal. Also I have tried all your proposals but still the message comes up "sim not inserted". I guess I have to return the router to seller, or is there more tests i can do myself.

Best regards
hbjrgum