FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
304 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I tried to downgrade my firmware to 00.01.10 (to try connecting to Visible wireless, other people seem to have found success that way) and somehow that didn't go well. Right now every time i try to connect to the webui via 192.168.1.1 it shows "Bad Gateway", I have tried factory reset with no success. It seems from the messages on this board i need to reinstall the bootloader? I was wondering if someone can provide that to me or point me to correct direction.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

We no longer give the bootloader files to our clients just like that, so I'll need some questions answered first:

- Have you tried connecting to your router with static IP configuration instead of automatic set in the network adapter settings?

- If you insert the SIM card - does your router somehow react to it? Any LED indication?

EB.
by anonymous
Ok so you were right: after following info on static IP and accessing the bootloader menu, I was able to reinstall the firmware I wanted.

This did evolve back into my problem though: it seems I can't register onto the network operator of my choice Visible wireless
by anonymous
Should you be able to connect to the operator of your choice?

Is there a default operator that you should be connecting to? Does it work?

Does your mobile status show that you're connected or not connected to the operator? It might be that you're only missing data connection.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi EB,

thanks for your help, but in the end i just decided to switch my carrier to Verizon which solved the issues. Visible is a subsidiary of Verizon so I guess they had something that was a bit too complicated for me to navigate.