FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
219 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello !

I would like to prove to my APN operator that my sim card is desactivated since a few days. Which messages of the gsmd log shall i use for that ? I guess but I am not sure that the old sim suporting the 2g have been desactivated and as i am using 4g only I should not be concerned. My rut955 runs correctly with another sim of another operator.

Led connection status: green

Signal strengh: nothing

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Replace the sim with a 4G compatibility.  2G sim won’t work on 4G network.
by anonymous
As i wrote my sim is 4g compatible !
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Jpc, 

Regarding the issue, you are having may I know what product code are you using? And what sim card are you trying to establish connectivity with? Also, this link may help you about troubleshooting the device through AT commands: Mobile Data Connection Troubleshooting - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Let me know the results.

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Hello !

I am using this sim card since three years ! It is a lycamobile sim card. I don't understand why it doesn't work since a few time. It's NOT a Teltonika problem !

Thank you for the link.
by anonymous
I followed this very interesting tutorial...

+QCSQ: "LTE", ...

+CREG: 0,3 OK

+CGREG: 0,3 OK

AT+QICSGP=1,1,"data.lycamobile.ch","","",1

Once ERROR, once nothing

QPING: 561

Sometimes +QCSQ: "NOSERVICE"