FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
278 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

For several months, we have been using the RMS Connect remote HTTP/S connection to view websites on a remote piece of equipment. However, last week, this application stopped working, and in the browser console window it shows lots of errors.

An example would be: Blocked autofocusing on a <input> element in a cross-origin subframe.
I think at the same time, on the browser page a reconnect icon has been added.

I believe that a recent change to the system may have introduced some cross site scripting errors, has anyone else found this?

Thanks,

Paul

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For the issue, you are having could you check if you have RMS Connect Data available? 

You can do it by navigating in RMS in Services > RMS Connect Tab

If you have sufficient RMS Connect data available let me know. If not you need to add additional data for RMS connect in order to have this functionality working again.

I hope it helps

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous

Mellow,

I can see that we have quite a bit of data available still:-

(1.7GB)

The console output looks like the following, it's almost like it's trying to load the .js files outside of the iframe.

Thank you, 
Paul

by anonymous
Hello Paul,

Could you send me the screenshot via PM? Also, I believe this occurred when your application crashed and stopped working?

Regards,
Mellow