8315 questions

9779 answers

15560 comments

13903 members

0 votes
60 views 1 comments
by

Hello,

I have one TRB 245, where it was working for several days until I lost connection. After a quick troubleshoot I notice that the Eth port does not show any activity by looking at the LEDs and in the computer it detects but does not show any Rx packets, and also the 3 radio connection LEDs are blinking. I tried several Reboots and the issue remains.

I removed the SIM card and I tried with another power supply and that does not solve the issue.

by

Another difference between online radio and regular radio broadcasts is the medium in which the broadcast is carried out. With an online radio program, you don't need any hardware other than radio en ligne a web browser to stream your program. To listen to your show online, you need a good internet connection. A poor internet connection can make your radio show boring to some listeners and can significantly narrow your audience.

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

It seems like you have faulty hardware. In this case, I would recommend returning the device as faulty to your reseller or if you're the reseller - contact your sales manager at Teltonika and fill out the RMA form.

Regards.