FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
224 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi.0

I have a RUT240 which sits behind the clients firewall. We have access remotely  to the RUT240 network (192.168.21.0/24) via an openVPN connection. All works fine.

Can anyone advise on how to configure the firewall on the RUT240 to allow the client to access the RUT240 network?

The client firewall has been configured to send traffic to the RUT240 network if in the above range but the RUT240 firewall is blocking this?

This is a rough network diagram for reference.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for the information about what you are trying to implement but in your network topology where should the RUT240 be connected? And let say you established an OpenVPN connection. May I know where did you configure OpenVPN in the RUT240 or something else and there is no information about the RUT240 in the topology could you clarify the details. :)

Regards.
Mellow
by anonymous
Hi Mellow,

RUT240 is the "SDB Router" and the open VPN connection is configured in the RUT240 router. Not sure what you mean regarding the topology?

Thanks

Steven.
by anonymous
Hello,

Network topology = Network Diagram

So if the SBD router is the RUT240 meaning the connection from the Firewall to the devices of RUT240 is established right? But what you want is the devices A, B, and C will be able to communicate with the devices connected on the firewall side? Is that correct? If I am wrong could you sketch a network diagram that is having to address samples and illustrate what you are trying to do? For me to guide you more efficiently.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Mellow