FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
162 views 1 comments
by anonymous

Hi

we got all our RUT240s registered with RMS and have only 3 different configurations that should work for all of them. Via Export --> Backup I can create a backup which is also visible under Files. However once I try to upload them to a RUT240 I get the following message:

'The backup configuration file you are trying to upload does not match the file after the upload. Please try uploading this backup again.'

This happens even if I try uploading it to the same device I downloaded the original backup file from. Anybody got an idea?

Edit: The config files look exacly similar, no matter if I download via the WebUI or RMS

Ian

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

After few tries to upload backup it should allow you to do that, but we know that it should work flawlessly without these errors. This issue is already known to us and is already reported to the RnD department.

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
Right on! Worked after the 7th or so attempt. Thanks!

Ian