FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
222 views 1 comments
by anonymous

• FW ver.: RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5

Although successfully connected to Mobile and Wireless and set to failover from Mobile to Wireless and this was previously working, failover has stopped working and although it is set everywhere and shows "enabled" in the overview page it no longer shows both connections as active and ready for failover in the Status/Network/WAN - "WAN Failover Status" as it used to.

I have tried rebooting but it remains the same. 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Tested it on my side and the failover is working fine. May I know what are you trying to achieve? Could you explain in more detail how you concluded that the failover of RUT955 is not working. How did you test it? 

Tested it on my side and it is working fine: 

Wired to WiFi: 

And then when Wired is active main connectivity returns to wired: 

Kindly give me more details so that I can help you more efficiently.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Mellow

by anonymous
Hi thanks, but you are using wired and I am not.

I am using Mobile mode as primary with Failover to a Wireless Access point.

To simulate failover I am removing the SIM, it is not failing over to the connected station AP as it previously did.

I also no longer see both connections as active in the Failover Status screen, which it used to show.

Not sure if this is due to recent Firmware upgrade.