FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
256 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Is it possible that this connection is not configured when I connect a SISO antenna to the LTE auxiliary antenna connector, I have no reception at all, which is NOT the case compared to LTE main antenna connector(I ask this because when I connect MIMO antenna, which is much more powerful, I don't see any changes)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi, 

Kindly check this link for the difference with SISO and MIMO: difference between SISO and MIMO | SISO vs MIMO | MIMO vs SISO (rfwireless-world.com)

For the information about the Antenna (Main and AUX of our Teltonika Network devices) kindly refer to this link: Mobile Main and AUX Antennas - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

To summarize all, the LTE auxiliary antenna is to improve the receive signal power from the ISP cell tower and the LTE Main antenna is for both the transmission and reception of data of the cell tower.

I hope this information helps

Regards,
Mellow