FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
110 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Programmed RUT950 manually as restore won’t load.  Clicked to create user default, saw the green banner and the time/date updated.  Press the restore to user defaults (NOT manufacturer) and modem dies in the water.  Seems the RUT950 did not restore user defaults and I believe the user defaults did not upload as the modem defaulted to manufacturers defaults.

These issues seem to be related to firmware FW ver.: RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.5.

Please issue a new firmware as this release Is problematic, Dynamic DNS won’t update and a number of issues with restoration not working and now user defaults not being created.

RUT950M02XXX

REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Batch 0106

This is true for other RUT950 purchased same time.

Please advise how to fix as this is affecting six of my RUT950s and four cannot be placed into service.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi.

Regarding you're issue could you share with me a copy of the troubleshoot file of the said device. Also, I need a copy of a backup file of the device you tried creating a user restore.

Kindly send me the details via PM.

Regards.
Mellow