FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
487 views 5 comments
by anonymous

I am having with my RUT240, I can see the device is online via RMS, but when I try to connect to the WebUI a message says WebUI unreachable, I press the sync icon and then it says WebUI unblocked successfully, I then click generate and I am told Device could not be reached.

My RMS licence is up to date, and could connect yesterday via the web, I know that another user tried to login a few times with the wrong password, really need help.

by anonymous
Yesterday I deregistered the device and reregistered but no change.

I can reach the CLI without issue, is there something I can do from the command line to correct the issue?
by anonymous

Type uci show | grep blocklist and see if you can find any IP addresses blocked there.

If you find it use uci delete to delete uci line and then use uci commit and luci-reload commands to save the changes and reload the interface.

EB.

by anonymous
When I try to login to the CLI I type in admin as the login and then my password but it then says Error: Authentication failed.

Connection Reset By Peer , how can I login to the CLI
by anonymous
Check if your keyboard language is right.

Make sure your caps lock is off.

Try updating the firmware through RMS.

Try resetting the password through RMS.

EB.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you check if CLI is reachable? If you somehow blocked yourself through RMS, which is very unlikely, you should be able to reach the device through CLI. If you're able to reach CLI - let me know.

If it will not work - try unregistering and registering the device back.

If that also will not work - just reset the router to default factory settings as there might be something else done that will be hard to find.

EB.
by anonymous
Unfortunately have now lost the ability to login to the CLI, I think I will have to reset the router and start over