FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
598 views 11 comments
by anonymous
嗨,  

我们已经为我们的项目购买了20多个RUT950,我们尝试在RUT950中安装SIM卡,但无法与SIM卡配合使用,

我们尝试使用其他SIM卡供应商,T-Mobile,Vodafone和lycamobile,我们使用自动APN和使用手动APN

都无法正常工作。

请帮忙检查是什么问题

8 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you give more information like is it happening on all of the bought devices?

• Can you see that the modem registers to operator or does it show that there's no connection?
  • What does data connection say?
  • Are you sure you used the right APN?
  • Have you tried registering to the operator manually?
  • Does the modem show SIM card as detected?
  • Have you updated the routers to the latest available firmware?
EB.

+1 vote
by anonymous
to answerer your question, please see below the information 
Can you see that the modem registers to operator or does it show that there's no connection?- answer the operator, not the registers.

What does data connection say?- no data connection 

Are you sure you used the right APN?- Yes , I am sure I use the right APN , because I also contact vodphone to help set up the APN , 

Have you tried registering to the operator manually?- Yes , I tried , but can not find any operator 

Does the modem show SIM card as detected?- Yes the SIM card detested.

Have you updated the routers to the latest available firmware?- Yes I update the latest firmware version 
by anonymous
Could you please send me the troubleshoot file via private message?

Go to System > Administration > Troubleshoot and download it from there.

Please note that router rebooting the router will clear the logs and I will not be able to see anything in it, so please let it work for couple of minutes before downloading the troubleshoot file.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi 

Please download the log from below link.

Download link
https://we.tl/t-rjpGRtOvyl

by anonymous
Thank you. Maybe, by any chance, you got another of our products to test these SIM cards on?

EB.
+1 vote
by anonymous
I test two router , all have the same problem
by anonymous
Thanks for the information.

I'm going to send you a private message with instructions on how you can update modem firmware, also going to send firmware that fits your version of the router.

EB.
by anonymous

I don't know how to use the SSH to update the software, do you have any video instruction.

I need some one can help me solved the issue ,

may I know how I can contact your service center ? I bought these  router from Amazon ,

0 votes
by anonymous

Dear all,
I am facing the same problem with my RUT950.
Connection via an external WLAN or LAN works fine. But the mobile connection does not provide internet access. Here is a screenshot from the status screen and some CLI shots. The SIM card works fine in a smart phone doing data transfer.

What to do to fix this issue?

by anonymous
Hi,

As I see from your mobile widget in overview page - you should have internet connection, but it's weird you don't.

Could you please try resetting the router to default factory settings and set-up custom APN that should be used with your operator? You can enter Custom APN in Network > Mobile configuration page.

EB.
by anonymous

Hi EB,
I did as you recommended. Unfortunately with no success.
Here are some more screenshots.

by anonymous
Is there any reason you're using PPP as your connection type? Could you try it with QMI?

EB.
by anonymous
Congstar (my provider) recommends it.
I tested again and now I have a mobile connection.

It's a little weird, because I didn't remember changing any main parameters.
Let's see how stable the RUt950 performs.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi

I just get your information , may I know how to update the  FW ?

do you have any video instruction ?
by anonymous

Hi 

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi

I don't know how to use the SSH to update the software, do you have any video instruction .
by anonymous
I don't even have the binary file.
by anonymous
Hi JX,

I'm pretty sure I've sent you the instructions that are really clear and are step-by-step.

Is there any specific issue you're facing right now? If yes - please respond to my private message and I will try to help you there.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello My problem still not solved  ,

do you have any other ways to solved this issue ?

I need a technical guy support to solved this issue .