FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
98 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I left my computer browser open with the realtime traffic graph over at least the weekend. After a few days the WiFi stopped accepting new clients. And when I went to investigate what had happened, the web interface was also unresponsive. Can it be that the graph accumulated graph data that depleted some resource? I saw some Lua errors on every link in the web UI. A reboot fixed the problem.

I am running an RUTX12 with the latest firmware.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It seems to be odd that you are having this kind of error. Haven't experienced this kind of thing on my side. It would be best if you do the test again and take screenshots of the LUA error you are receiving also if possible if this scenario persists again a copy of the troubleshoot file will be good. It is best to get a copy of the troubleshoot file when the error comes up without rebooting the device so that all the logs will be recorded.

Let me know the results.

Regards.

Mellow