FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
308 views 5 comments
by anonymous

Hello 

i have configured a modbus TCP master in RUT240 (FW ver.: RUT2XX_R_00.01.14). This master reads data from a Siemens LOGO, configured as Slave. In the request configuration i have successfully read several coils (8195, 8193). All of these coils are permantly configured as True in the Slave.

For each of this coils i configured an alarm to send sms while the coil value is true. So due to the configured period the RUT240 should send several SMS at the same time.

Unfortunately, only alarm from coil 8193 is sending an sms. No sms from coil 8195. Does anyone have a suggestion why?

by anonymous

Configuration of the Modbus Slave including a test for coil 8195

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For testing purposes could you configure only one alarm for the coil 8195 and check if you get an SMS message? If, yes could you test another by adding coil 8193 as a second alarm?

Regards.
by anonymous
Hello,

i first i deleted all alarms

After that i created coil alarm sms 8195 >> Got SMS for this  Alarm

I added second coil alarm sms 8193 >> Only get SMS for coil alarm 8193!

Best regards
by anonymous

Hello,

if i do the following alarm configuration i get three separate sms

by anonymous
I would like to ask if you could send me two troubleshoot files via private message(reboot router and configure to send SMS with only one coil and another troubleshoot after reboot with 2 configured coils after SMS message).

Regards
by anonymous
Hello,

I have same issue, but instead of coil I´m using input registers. Still get only one SMS from first row. Not the other else.

Do you have some solution?

Thank you