FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
108 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

We are using the digital inputs on a RUT955 to send text messages when the inputs are activated.
After the latest firmware update (FW ver.: RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.7) this stopped working. I've restarted the router multiple times. I have tested the sms-utility by using the status update functionality and it has no problem sending an sms to reply. In the status-tab I can see that the inputs work as intended. I have also tried to change the input rule action to activate the digital outputs instead but nothing happens. I have deleted the rules and created new ones and I have tried changing the trigger from input shorted / high level to input open / low level and both, but nothing seems to work. 

It's as if the inputs are no longer triggering the rules. 

Has anyone experienced something similar or has any idea what to try next?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you send me a private message? I will send you a new firmware so you could test your issue with it.

EB.
Best answer