FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
281 views 5 comments
by anonymous
From around 09:30 this morning I have been unable to generate WEBUI Links via RMS from various platforms and different internet connections so assuming a problem your end?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please give more information about the issue? I would need a screenshot or an error code or text that you've been given on generation.

Some things you might try before sending this information are:

- Updating device information and then retrying to generate the links.

- Checking if your connection is stable, pinging to 8.8.8.8 through CLI of the router to see if the internet connection is indeed there.

- Unregistering and registering the device in RMS.

EB.
by anonymous
As I said I have tried on different devices (work laptop, home laptop, mobile phone app) on different internet connections.  I have als had a colleage test this.

When you click Generate to generate a WEBUI in RMS it spins and does not create a link.
by anonymous
Could you try generating a link through legacy mode?

EB.
by anonymous
Legacy works fine which we have never used (only when generating CLI links)
by anonymous
Non Legacy links are working again now.  How would we know if there was an issue at Teltonika's end?
by anonymous
Hi,

If you tried all the suggestions that I've mentioned and it's still not fixed - this would mean that the issue is on our end.

But in any case, it's better to ask first and then assume - so if anything happens again, feel free to ask a question in the forum again.

EB.