FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
315 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

We are using a RUTX11 with the lastest firmware. We switch off the device multiple times per week. Approximately once in two weeks the router suddendly does not boot anymore after plugging in the device. The only way to recover from the issue is the recover the firmware in the bootloader menu and recover a configuration backup.

The only particularity I can think of in our router configuration is that we use the WireGuard package.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you tell me which batch is your device and did it start happening after some time using it or straight from the box?

EB.
by anonymous
Hello,

The batch number is 020. We observed the isssue for the first time after 2 weeks of use. Therefore, probably straight from the box.

Thanks
by anonymous
Hi,

Seems like 020 batch had devices that had some unavailability issues so I would recommend you to return this device to the reseller as the hardware faulty.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

EB.
by anonymous

Hello. We have bought a new device (batch 25) and this one works fine. We will return the 020 batch device to the reseller.

by anonymous

Hello,

Unfortunately, I have to invalidate the message above from yesterday. After successfully running for multiple weeks with the RUTX11 from batch 25 the same problem appeared again today.

Are there also faulty devices in batch 25 or could the problem be software related? I have also found other posts with somewhat related issues:

Thanks for your help.