FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
559 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I am having an issue with this. The openvpn client i tested it on a linux box with site 2 site and there it works. So i ruled out any issue on the server side. It seems to be in the teltonika box it self.. I cannot ping the openvpn server ip from the lan; but i can ping the teltonika openvpn ip on the tunnel. When i SSH in the teltonika i can ping the openvpn server ip and the teltonika IP. It must be firewall related. I have checked all that there are no blocking rules or what so ever. All is on pass and allow but the device is still not letting the packages over the vpn originating from the LAN on the teltonika site.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Try enabling client-to-client feature:

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/OpenVPN_configuration_examples#Client_to_Client

Also, make sure you have pushed routes not only into your client but also pushed the route that contains your server LAN.

EB.
by anonymous
All of these are good. As i said. I have tried the openvpn config on a different client on linux. To make sure there is no issue at the openvpn end. I have isolated this to the teltonica. All routes are on the teltonika when i login with SSH and type route -n i got the right routing table. yet it isnt working. When i do tcpdump i dont see any packets going onto the tunnel to the vpn server. and on the vpn server i dont see any traffic coming from the teltonica. UNLESS i enable masquarade ( which i dont want ) than it works perfectly.
by anonymous
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Have you managed to fix your issue?

If no, could you give me the list of your pushed routes and the result of tcpdump?

EB.