FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
222 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi 

Can someone please take a look at the attached troubleshoot file and find out why 

12228 2021-04-30 13:40:11 WiFi WiFi client disconnected: E4:A4:71:CE:C2:69 DESKTOP-0MP2OAE

and again

12240 2021-04-30 14:09:54 WiFi WiFi client disconnected: E4:A4:71:CE:C2:69 DESKTOP-0MP2OAE

both times the laptop was stationary and in use.

troubleshoot file

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding the issue you are having I would like to know if this is happening in all the devices that are connected to the RUT950. It would be best to check if the Laptop is connecting to another WiFi network that is close by. It's best to check the your laptop's known networks. Also, if still, the issue is still happening even you deleted the known networks that your laptop is able to scan. I recommend trying re-flashing the firmware without keeping the settings.  

Let me know the results.

Regards,
Mellow
by anonymous
Hiya thanks for replying.

Yes it seems all devices disconnected. There are no other networks around I am in a very isolated area.
by anonymous

Hello, 

I suggest re-flash the firmware without keeping the settings and check if it resolves the issue. If it is not resolved kindly try doing the firmware via the bootloader menu. 

Here is the link for the steps on how to do it: RUT950 Device Recovery Options - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Mellow