FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
355 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have read all the related articles but with no joy in solving the problem, watched the videos. Firmware version RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.2. Mobile provider Vodafone (unlimited data) SIM tested in other devices works fine. So when I try to connect any device to RUT240 it connects but with the message no internet connection. Can log-in to device both wirelessly and with Ethernet - have reset it, checked that the WAN connection is to mobile (although this is not mentioned in the quick start guide), been through the set up wizard - etc etc. Help please!

2 Answers

+1 vote
by anonymous
I have resolved this by entering the APN from the drop down menu even though it was showing the same APN when selected by the system automatically. Strange but a happy result!
Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous

Happened same when I was playing easy arm tennis and doing live stream with my friends, the internet gone and my practice video was not saved frown I have tried different configuration but didn't work. I am using vodafone and the package is also quite big, not sure why it happened.